A Strange Day in Forest…Horror

Thursday 20th September, 2012. It was the very pleasant and fine morning, weather was also fine and the cold winds were blowing . All my tiredness of work had gone away due to proper sleep and I was feeling much relaxed and comfortable so, I made my mood to have a coffee in order to enjoy this government holiday along with the sweet voice of radio. Quickly I turned to my kitchen and prepared a coffee for me within 5 minutes itself. Then According to my plan I began to enjoy coffee along with news headlines and songs on radio.
After some 5-10 minutes when I had the first sip of coffee, the program on radio had turned to a show named “Sacchi Kahaniyan”. This show was all about true life stories, and I was frozen for a minute when I heard my friend Abhishek is telling about the experience of our trip to a “forest”. Slowly and slowly as he start speaking about our trip, I began to fell down in those moments when we have planned a visit to forest and finally completed it.
It was some two months before exams we all friends I, Abhishek, Aniket and Smriti, planned....

....................For Full story....................

http://viralmirrors.com/a-strange-day-in-forest-gudstory/
 

Comments

Post a Comment